- Register to djangoeurope.com and enter to the Panel (panel.djangoeurope.com)
- Click into the installdjango option and create a project (it is called application in the webpage).
- Run python manage.py startapp appname (the application should be called equal to our project's application).
- Access with ssh and sftp to our space and put our original application into the corresponding folder. Overwrite all files except settings.py and settings_development.py.
- Merge the files settings.py from djangoeurope.com and the one of our application.
- Copy the content of settings.py to settings_development.py.
- Run python manage.py syncdb.
- Modify file lighttpd/django.conf to be correct.
- Syncronize with init/appname restart, init/lightppd reload and init/lightppd restart.
zip -r file.zip directory,
which compresses the directory into the file, and
which uncompresses the directory.
Caution: if we are in folder a/ and we execute unzip b/file.zip, the content of file.zip will be extracted in our working directory a/!
- Documentation is here: https://panel.djangoeurope.com/support/
- The development server is found in http://dev.domainname